Suggestions and Complaints

We are happy to receive constructive comments and suggestions for improving our service to patients, for which purpose we have a suggestion box in the waiting room.

If you have any complaints about the services, please ask for an 'in-house' complaints procedure from the receptionists and address your complaint in writing to the Assistant Practice Manager.

Alternatively, why not join our Patient Participation Group and play an even more active part in introducing change and improvement? Click here for more information.


Whilst we constantly strive to provide a friendly and efficient service we realise that occasionally things do not go as smoothly as we would like.

We operate an internal complaints procedure. This does not affect a patient's right to pursue a more formal complaint but does recognise the fact that lengthy official complaints procedures are a cause of stress to all parties involved.

If you have a complaint about your GP practice, please contact your practice manager in the first instance.  Most grievances are resolved to the satisfaction of all concerned by an explanation of what went wrong, a speedy apology and an assurance that steps will be taken to avoid repetition. Alternatively, you can raise complaints about a GP, dentist, pharmacy, optician, or GP services (but not Out of Hours) with the NHS England please get in touch with them via the contact details below.  Ask at reception for a leaflet on our complaints procedure or download our complaints procedure document here (PDF, 73KB). Click here to download our easy read guide (PDF, 405KB).

Contact Number: 0300 311 2233
Postal address: NHS Commissioning Board
PO Box 16738
B97 9PT

The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) can manage complaints relating to provider organisation, such as Acute hospital, ambulance service or community service, and Commissioning decision.   Alternatively you can raise a complaint with the provider of the service directly.  If you do wish the CCG to manage your complaint then please contact the CCG via the following email address More details can also be found on the CCG website at as to what areas they deal with.

If you require help in raising a complaint then please contact Healthwatch Hampshire by telephone on 01962 440 262, or in writing to Freepost RTHH-KGST-ZRBC, Healthwatch Hampshire, Westgate Chambers, Staple Gardens, Winchester, SO32 8SR. You can also visit them online at  You can also obtain advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB).  Their service is free and independent of the NHS.

If you still remain dissatisfied following and investigation you do have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman and they can be contact by telephone on 0345 015 4033. See for more information.

Independent Health Complaints Advocacy Service (IHCAS).  This service can support people with complaints related to any aspects of healthcare provided by or through the NHS. Click here for more information (PDF, 123KB).

Local Services, Let
Family Ceremonies